Monday, December 17, 2012

Something To Make You Smile

Sometimes when it's an exceptionally difficult day, like Mondays for instance, it helps to find something that makes you smile.

For me it's usually the 'Humor' category on Pinterest.
I go into what I call 'imbecile zone' and laugh at various postings until my husband 
(who is usually working at his desk just a few feet from mine)
finally has enough and gives me the look that says,
"Please stop laughing like a doofus at things I am not privy to and, NO, it's not necessary for you to share them with me."

With the events of last week still looming in my head and my heart I am not really in the mood to laugh today.
But I still needed a little pick me up as I sent all 3 kids off to school this morning.

What better way to bring a smile to one's face than pictures of cute little weenie dogs?

Or maybe one cute puppy and one brain damaged one who is still loveable.

In his own 'special' way.

Enjoy!




À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney


No comments:

Post a Comment