Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Bought Something

Tomorrow is the last day of my month of 'no spending.'  
I have done remarkably well
...until this week.

Before I show you what I bought I feel a little back story is important.

Last weekend our beloved Dachshund, Luna, suddenly became very ill and had to be put down.  
We loved her tremendously and the loss of her left a gaping hole in our hearts.  

Luna - 1 year 9 months old

After three days without Luna, the quiet in our house was unbearable.
Luna could never be replaced but in order to fill the emptiness her absence has left and help our family heal, 
we bought this:

Gidget - 3 months

Her name is Gidget.
She is 3 months old.
She is playful, sweet and a little bit shy.
And she is perfect for our family.
Even for Buster.

Buster - 2 years
Gidget - 3 months

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney 


No comments:

Post a Comment