Thursday, December 27, 2012

A White Christmas Recap

As the house returns to normal after a fantastic Christmas, 
I thought I would share some of my favorite memories...

So, I still haven't gotten around to painting those lampshades after my DIY fail but you hardly notice them with the tree all sparkly and awesome and present-laden.
At least that's what I'm telling myself.

And there's my early Christmas gift.
I decorated it with some of our gifts.

I let Buster guard the presents.

In between naps, of course.


I used some rosemary from the backyard to 'spruce' up my dining room tablescape
Get it?
'Spruce' up?
(Just a little Christmas tree humor there.)




I don't really rememember much after this photo.
Hmmm...
Maybe that eggnog wasn't really organic.


I'm pretty sure Gidget is ready for Christmas to be over.

(But she did enjoy the few little morsels of leftover steak she got on Christmas Eve!)



And what's this?...


A WHITE CHRISTMAS!


I'll be taking a short break from blogging while we visit my grandparents who are two of my most favorite people on earth!

But I'll be back next week.
Stay warm everyone!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment