Monday, December 31, 2012

2013...Bring It!

Though not a fan of country music (at all) I came across a quote from country music singer, Brad Paisley, that has been 2-stepping around in my brain this morning:

"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one."

Although I begin 2013 facing an assortment of challenges (some big, some small), 
I'm looking forward to the New Year and the first chapter of 2013.

What sort of book will YOU write?


As you prepare for an evening of festive frivolity, I ask you to please be safe.

'Tis better to wake up hungover after passing out at your friend's house in a pool of your own vomit with last night's smoky eyeshadow and mascara smeared all over your face than it is to wake up dead.

Or in jail.
Next to some sweaty, smelly, hairy hungover fat guy in a wife beater shirt.

Seriously though...please don't drink and drive.
I can't afford to lose any readers.

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment