Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chair Redo & Sneak Peek

In the two weeks before Christmas, my mom turned this thrift store chair


into this adorable piece of cuteness for my daughter for Christmas.


Slowly but surely Jordyn's room is coming together.
You can read more about it here.

Her painted light fixture also got a little sparkle added to it with some leftover crystal chandelier pieces my mom got from a friend of hers.


We still haven't decided if the fixture will be getting a new paint color or staying the same.
For now the blue is a great pop of color!

New throw pillows for the bed are coming soon and I can't wait to show you how her dresser looks with it's new hardware!


Lots of good stuff going on around here.

I love to see how projects progress and the creative process of other people.
Anyone else working on anything already in 2013?


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment