Friday, January 25, 2013

Around the House: Trays

After my Thrifty Thursday post yesterday, I decided that more attention was needed in regards to trays.

Trays are such a fantastic way to make all of those small, sometimes unrelated items look like they were meant to be together and live happily ever after.

Here's how I use trays to keep some of the spaces in my home organized:

I have 2 on my desk,
My new blue lamp!  Shade coming soon!

2 in the kitchen,


1 on the breakfast table,

1 on the bar,

1 on the entryway table,


1 on the coffee table in the living room,
This one is slate and also makes a great cheese board and/or chalk board!

1 in each bathroom,


and, of course, 1 on my nightstand.

And now I'm a little embarrassed because I have 11 trays being utilized in my house and I don't even have 11 rooms in my house!

Maybe I should TRADE them for something else?
Get it? Trade/tray-ed?

Yeah.  It's Friday.
My brain is pretty much fried.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney



No comments:

Post a Comment