Monday, April 8, 2013

Ugly Girls Need Love, Too

Several months ago my 11 year-old son was telling me about his day at school.

He had just learned that day that a particular girl 'liked' him so, naturally, I wanted a few more details in case things got serious and this girl one day turned out to be a future ex-wife or something.

Our conversation was brief and went a little something like this.

Me: Soooo...this girl that likes you...is she nice?

Son: Yeah, she's nice.  

Me: And is she cute?

Son: Um, no.  Not really.  I mean, she's just not my type.

Me: (jokingly) Well, ugly girls need love, too!

Son: NOT FROM ME THEY DON'T!


So you're going to want to check back tomorrow 
(or the next day or maybe the next day)
because I'm planning to share a TOUR of my son's room!

After going through the 162 pictures I took I realized that one area still needs a bit of tweaking.
 (Only about half of the photos themselves sucked which was a total pleasant surprise because my photog skills be seriously lacking, ya'll!)

 Hopefully I'll finish up those trouble spots today, snap a few pics, then have it all up and beauteous within the next couple of days.
Here's a wee-view, though:
(it's like a preview only smaller)

I know.
It's not much.
But I don't want to give it all away because it will spoil the surprise.

Now go show an ugly girl some love!
(Just a hug or a handshake or something.)
Then come back and check out my room tour and show my blog some love!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment