Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Some Weirdness for You

I am finding myself increasingly inspired by things that are quirky and weird or just somewhat 'off'.
It's probably an indication of something jacked up in my brain that is affecting my personality.
Like an alien brain-morphing bacterium or something.
 
Nevertheless, I am completely enamored with the website, Society6.
Their art prints are nothing short of fantastically odd and wonderful, in the truest sense of the word,
And...the bestest part...they don't cost a fortune!

And for the record...this is not an endorsement or anything and I'm not being paid to tell you about them.
I just like their stuff and wanted to share it with you in case you want to add some weirdness to your own humble abode.

Here are some of my favorites:

Mr. Walrus
I would put this guy in my dining room.

L'il Soap
A little something for the bathroom.

Stay Classy
For Sean's office.

Let's All Go And Have Breakfast
For the kitchen.

Dr Who Dolls
For Stone's room.

The Most Important Meal of the Day
For Bailey's room.

Sloth Astronaut
For Jordyn's room.

Or maybe I would go with the throw pillow version...

Not only do they have art prints and throw pillows, they gotsa lotsa other cool stuff like the aforementioned throw pillows, stationery, iPhone cases, t-shirts and tote bags.

So go check out Society6 and get your weird on!
Or get some weird for someone else.

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment