Friday, April 12, 2013

Gettin' Figgy With It

The other night I was sitting on the sofa next to my husband staring towards the sliding glass door in our living room that leads to the backyard.

I had been quiet for several minutes (a rarity for me), obviously deep in thought about something.

My husband, taking notice of this odd occurrence, and thinking I am upset about something,
(and probably worried it was something he did like not using a coaster or something really horrific like that) 
is the first to break the silence.

Sean:  "Is everything okay? You look like you're in serious thought over there."

Me:  "I was just thinking that I really need a fig leaf tree near that chair over there."

Sean:  "You're really weird."

Me:  "I know."

I don't know if it's the shiny, deep green color or the funky squiggly leaf edges that make them resemble something out of The Lorax that tickles my fancy but I can't stop thinking about fiddle fig leaf trees lately!

via
Johnathan Adler
Elle Decor
via

via

via

via

via
via

via
via
via

via
Elle Decor
Anyone have any knowledge or experience with these guys?

How much care do they require?
How often do you water yours?
Do you feed it?
Do they tolerate dust well?
(This last question is quite important if it's going to be living in my house!)


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment