Friday, November 23, 2012

Painted Table & Chairs

Happy Black Friday, everyone!

It really should be a holiday in itself, don't you think?
Today I am staying away from the mass chain stores and visiting one of my favorite 
'fleas and 'tiques' shops in Whitney, Texas.
It's rare that I leave there empty handed.

Before I head out on this glorious day, I wanted to share what I have been thinking obsessing about lately.
It's painted tables and chairs.

I'm thinking a coat of paint may be just what my table and chairs need to make them a little less country and a little more 'rock and roll.'  
(Yes, that was a reference to a really bad Donny & Marie Osmond song from the 70's.)

Here are some my inspiration photos:
 










Tia Zoldan







For my set I am thinking high gloss black with satin white painted chairs.


What do you think?



À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment