Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Black...and another Idea Board

After much debacle and debate, the voting results from yesterday's post about what color to paint my bar area are in.

Black is the clear winner by a landslide!

Actually...
only 1 person voted.

And it was my 11 year old son.
So he wins!

 

I was also inspired yesterday to create another idea board.
But a little explanation is required before showing it to you.

Our business often requires me to complete client statements which involve lots of numbers and receipts and math.
I hate math.

The only way I have found to motivate myself to get the statements done is music.
Not just any music, my friends.
Rap music.

There is something about Kanye spilling out rhymes in my ears that makes me feel like a G.
After listening to said playlist for over an hour I was feeling pretty awesome.

Naturally, I had to make my alter ego a place to live so here is my
'feelin-like-a-G' Idea Board.

I call it Kanye and Pitbull.
 And if you're wondering what music could prompt this menagerie of grandeur and whimsy, here is my playlist:

1. Flashing Lights by Kanye West
2. Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa
3. All Falls Down by Kanye West
4. The Motto by Drake featuring Lil Wayne
5. Drop It Low by Esther Dean
6. Ns in Paris by Jay-Z and Kanye West
7. Forever byDrake and a bunch of other guys
8. No Church In The Wild by Kanye West and Jay-Z
9. Otis (featuring Otis Redding) by Jay-Z and Kanye West
10. Won't Back Down by Eminem and Pink

Tomorrow could be a mini makeover day for my bar so stay tuned for photos!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney



No comments:

Post a Comment