Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nutters, Insanity & Asylum

If you read my blog regularly (this applies to probably only about 4 people, one of which is my mom)
then you probably noticed that I have been changing my page design.

Again.

I'm not a complete Nutter (although a DSM test might indicate otherwise.)
 I'm changing it because I feel simpler would be better.

I like to use lots of pictures and when your page is all fancy-ish the pictures lose their impact and get lost.


Obviously there are still changes to be made. 
But those require husband assistance.
 And my continued change requests are probably driving him to insanity levels.

BUT!
I have TONS of good stuff coming your way.
So be patient.

In the meantime you should watch American Horror Story: Asylum.
It's season 2 of this freaky show and it starts tonight.
This show scares the bejeezus out of me!
But I watch it anyway.

And yes, Adam Levine (Maroon 5) is starring in Season 2.
Along with other cool actors who may or may not have lots of tattoos.
 


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment