Friday, February 6, 2015

Rock the Lunchbox Day 4

Welcome to the final installment of Rock the Lunchbox week!

I'm so thankful to Influenster for inviting me to participate in this campaign and providing products from these great companies!
We've had a great time trying some new products that me might have otherwise not considered.



As the end of the week drew near, it was evident that many of the Annie's snacks I purchased were being consumed outside of lunch time.

Mainly the Annie's Snack Mix and Cheddar Squares which were evidenced by the empty bags I found in my son's room and the Animal Cookies which were consumed mostly by myself.
Ooops!

But I did manage to get a bit of the Snack Mix into one final lunch along with a few Animal Cookies.
I also used some leftover rotisserie chicken to make a tortilla wrap complete with buffalo sauce (yes, it's my son's go to condiment), as well as a banana and an Honest Kids fruit punch.


I also got some feedback from my daughter at college who received the White Cheddar Bunnies in a care package I sent to her.
She said she really liked them and that they are much better than the fish shaped crackers she normally buys.



Click here for more great Rock the Lunchbox ideas!


Please note: While I did receive these items for free, all opinions regarding them are my own.  
Those opinions are based solely on highly non-scientific research conducting by various members of my food-eating family.


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment