Monday, February 9, 2015

Easy Homemade Bread

There's something so comforting about the scent of fresh baked bread right out of the oven.  
I'm not really one for putting a lot of effort into baking as I like it to be fast so I can get to the eating part as soon as possible.

That's why I like Beer Bread.
The beer in it acts as the yeast and helps it rise and be all doughy and delicious.  
My recipe has only 3 ingredients and mixes together in about 5 minutes or less so you can be buttering your freshly baked bread in about an hour.


Beer Bread Recipe:
3 cups SELF RISING flour
1/4 cup sugar
12 oz bottle of beer

Mix ingredients and place into loaf pan.  Bake 50-55 minutes until golden brown on top.




I like to top my buttered bread with a little honey, too.
Makes it go down smoother!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney



No comments:

Post a Comment