Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jam of the Month: Midlake

Always on the hunt for great songs (old and new) to add to my playlist, I've decided to introduce a new series entitled
Jam of the Month.

I'll share a song/artist that I'm currently listening to, or that someone has shared with me, so that we can all have evolved, eclectic, super-hip taste in music and be delightful at parties and other social gatherings with our vast knowledge of all things melodic...

or you can just have some great songs to jam to in the car or shower.

Up first is a song from a band I have been listening to for several months now called Midlake.

They started in Denton at the University of North Texas which is known for having a great local music scene and a fantastic music department.

There are a couple of songs on their newest album, Antiphon, that I really like but 
The Old and the Young 
is my current favorite.



If you like them, you can check out their site here.

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney



No comments:

Post a Comment