Thursday, July 10, 2014

$40 Backyard Mini Makeover

Back in the spring I was shop-wishing at Target in their outdoor area and came upon some great outdoor throw pillows and accessories:


The colors coordinated perfectly with my existing outdoor rug and umbrella and at $15 per pillow, they were actually a pretty good deal.
Except I needed 8.

So I waited...

and waited...

and waited.

And then yesterday I was at Target and all of their outdoor stuff was 
ON CLEARANCE!

I picked up 8, yes 8, outdoor throw pillows for less than $40 with tax!

Here is what it looked like before:



Sure I could have tidied up a bit and made it look a bit less ugly but that would spoil the fun of a before and after.

And here are my fab new throw pillows in all of their clearance priced glory!










I love that even though all of the pillows coordinate, I was able to find 8 different prints.

Sadly, it will be a little while before we can eat dinner out here since temps in Texas are now eleventy trillion degrees but it's still just cool enough in the morning to sit and drink coffee with my husband and the mosquitoes.

And it's so nice to have great new throw pillows instead of old, faded, bird poop covered ones!

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney





No comments:

Post a Comment