Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Be Faithful

Once again, I'm working on making changes to my blog's aesthetics or, as they say in show business, 

"I'm having some work done."

Hopefully when the bandages come off it'll be even better than a Joan Rivers facelift!

While I'm away, I have a photo from the August 2011 issue of Real Simple magazine to share with you...


Before you think I've lost my marbles, let me assure you this is not a look I'm trying to achieve in my home.

I am sharing it with you because of the quote that was also included beneath it from Billy Baldwin's decorating book, Billy Baldwin Decorates.

It reads,
"Be faithful to your own taste because nothing you really like is ever out of style."

It's my favorite decorating message/mantra and the first page I see when I open my giant black binder full of decorating ideas.


Preach, Billy!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney


No comments:

Post a Comment