Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Some Zombie Stuff

Nothing of great importance to share today...just some Zombie stuff.


Like these cool car window decals.

My Aunt sent them to me as a surprise.
Because she loves me.
And she's awesome.

And she probably knew I needed a reason to clean my back windshield.

I think she found them on Etsy so if you and your family are somewhat "brain challenged" like us, which is the politically correct term for Zombies, then you should order some for yourself!


And, if you are a Walking Dead fan like us then you definitely must watch this Bad Lip Reading video:



If you don't watch it then you'll never get to hear the best song ever written, 
which goes like this...

A tiny clown, he got wet
I was talking to a psychic
And I can't sleep in the ozone
There's too many different peanuts looking sad.

Poignant I tell you.

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment