Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Fun & Some Amateur Singing

My younger daughter is a singer.
She was 2 the first time I ever heard her sing.
It was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The only words she actually knew were 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' but she sang the melody perfectly.

That's her about 13 years ago

Even though I think she is the most talented singer that has ever existed in the universe (slightly biased) and, unlike myself, she doesn't sound like two cats fighting in a burlap bag when she sings, she has no plans to make a career out of it.

She sings for herself because she loves it and it brings her joy.

Isn't that the perfect reason for doing something?!

Here's a video from this week of my daughter (on the left) and her friend singing a Maroon 5 song at their choir concert.


Have a super weekend, everyone and keep doing what you love!

À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment