Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Attempt...Take 3


I have no idea how to start a blog! I assure you I am a reasonably intelligent person. My first attempt at blogging was more than 2 months ago. I posted once and when I tried to add another post I couldn't figure out how to get back into my page. Blog attempt #1 – FAIL.

I started a new blog yesterday and found that every blog title I wanted was already taken. So I chose something completely absurd (I think I had already had too much coffee by that time!) This morning I had to kill that blog because I knew the blog title would drive me crazy if I had to see it every time I wanted to post something. Blog attempt #2 – FAIL.

So here I am at attempt number 3 (which happens to be my LUCKY NUMBER!) I had originally planned to have a blog that was mostly about decorating. But as I've been jotting down blog post ideas I came to the realization that much of what I want to blog about has nothing to with decorating. So it's it's just going to be an 'all-purpose' blog. I'm not here to change the world or win any awards. Blogging is just cheaper than therapy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment