Monday, February 25, 2013

Stylish and Chic Dorm Rooms

My oldest daughter will be heading to college in about a year and a half.
On a daily basis our mailbox is filled with postcards and brochures advertising hundreds of schools across the country.
It's a bit overwhelming.

But, as she narrows down her choices I have already started thinking about her college dorm room!

When I first arrived at my college dorm and my mom was helping me move in, it looked a lot like this:


I assure you this was indeed a dorm room and not a prison cell.

My roommate and I put up a few posters, added a large blue rug and then  made daisies out of colorful construction paper and stuck those all over the walls, too.

It was still ugly.

So, while my daughter organizes her college brochures into a giant notebook and we categorize the schools she likes and attempt to narrow it down to her top choices over the next several months,
I will be compiling my own 'notebook' of college dorm rooms that are stylish and chic.

Here are a few of my favorites so far:

source
source
source
source
source
Pinterest user upload
source unknown
source unknown
source

How would decorate a drab dorm room so that it's stylish and chic?


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 





No comments:

Post a Comment