Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kissing Frogs

This post marks my 100th post since starting my blog back in June!

Sadly I have nothing of great beauty or quality for you today.

That's because today is a total frog-kissing day.

via

A frog kissing day is one of those days when you have a lengthy list of things to do that you have been putting off for a long time because you would rather be doing about a million other things that are much more fun.

But once the list gets so long that you are officially overwhelmed, as in my case today, it's time to start kissing frogs.

I suppose the idea is that by doing something you know needs to be done that you have been ignoring, you'll have something good to show for finally puckering up!


Or maybe you'll just get warts.


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment