Wednesday, January 28, 2015

(Leftover) Jam of the Month: Astral Weeks

Yes, I completely failed on your Jam of the Month shipment in January.
But I assure you there has been much jamming going on in these parts.

When it comes to music, my tastes and preferences change like the tides, depending on the season, my mood, and an assortment of other factors.

Currently I've been feeling a very mellow vibe.
So, today's leftover jam is from Van Morrison.

The song is Astral Weeks from the album Astral Weeks.

In usual Van Morrison style, it's growly and mumbly and I can't tell what the hell he's saying most of the time, but it's happy and wonderful and jammie nonetheless.

So, slap this onto a piece of bread and sink your teeth in!


Jam on, my mumbly hippie friends!


À la vie et à l'amour
-Cortney


No comments:

Post a Comment